Search This Blog

Sunday 24 May 2015

Hi Atus

Sorry, there's been a little bit of a hiatus - I was not able to post Friday's forgotten book - I didn't forget, honest, and Saturday's short story was missed out, but that's another story. Sunday, today, day of rest, I should have been able to post something, but alas, time in front of the computer is at a bare minimum.



Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. There are some more writing market announcements to make, and writing tips, once I've been to the local tip with garden rubbish - or is that the rubbish I wrote yesterday?

Thanks to all those readers who are reading my earlier posts.

Only four and a half thousand words to go for the latest work in progress, the third in the 'Avenging Cat' series. Then I must self-edit, naturally. Still, progress is being made.

Adios.

No comments: