Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Not one bus, but two...


You recall those times when not one bus, but two turn up at the stop, and you’re spoilt for choice?
 
Well, I guess I feel a little like that today as I’ve been blessed with two interviews being posted today – one deliberately short, the other at somewhat greater length. Both interviewers follow a regular format that works.

A short, sharp interview by Paul D. Brazill can be read here

A lengthy interview with Fiona McVie can be read here
[Sorry about the repetition at the beginning of this interview... it doesn't happen again, honest!]
 
So, thank you Paul and Fiona!
 
I'd also recommend browsing/reading their earlier author interviews.

Now, I’ll probably have to wait quite a long time for another bus…

4 comments:

Gary Dobbs/Jack Martin said...

and I enjoyed them both

Nik Morton said...

Thanks, Gary, for coming along for the ride!

Jan Warburton said...

Enjoyed reading both interviews, Nik. Even though I already knew quite lot about you, it's still intriguing to learn more. Btw, I'm looking forward to eventually reading Spanish Eye, currently sitting about 4th tbr in a long list of titles on my Kindle.

Nik Morton said...

Thanks, Jan. Hope you enjoy Spanish Eye - and thanks for purchasing it!